This legal document applies to information that we collect about you when you use website, mobile site and other portals and webspace operated and owned by ALIETC.com. We collect personal information for the business and commercial purposes described here.
Collection of Information
You will be asked to provide contact information that is required to conduct business transactions on our site. Upon registration, you will need to provide us with details including your name, phone number, and country code.
Also, use of services and products on our platform requires the disclosure of your name, phone number, job title and department (if applicable) and anything related to the nature of your business, such as company name, business type and trading license.
Disclosing and Sharing of Information
We may disclose any collected and stored information to the following recipients:
• Members of ALIETC Group and their affiliates and/or designated service providers that work in partnership with us to deliver goods and services
• Our Business Partners – to enable them to send you discounts and offers
• Payment service providers – to process transactions and to settle and verify accounts
• Customer service representatives – to enable them to provide a service and important aftercare assistance
• Risk control providers – to assess the security of user accounts and transactions
• Law enforcement officers, professional advisors, government agencies, insurers and other regulatory bodies in compliance with applicable laws and to exercise, establish and defend our legal rights and protect your vital interests and that of other persons.
A cookie is a small piece of data that is stored on your computer’s hard drive via your web browser. Cookies set by ALIETC.com are required to run the website efficiently by tracking your site activity and recommending goods and services. Session cookies are erased once you close the browser and persistent cookies are used to authenticate you. ALIETC uses both session and persistent cookies.
Retention of Information
• We retain your personal and business information for as long as we maintain a legitimate business relationship. We are required to do so in order to deliver the goods and services as promised in our declaration.
• If you decide to conclude your business with ALIETC.com and close your account, all associated personal and company information will be removed. ALIETC.com will either delete or anonymize information depending on whether your account has been permanently deleted or suspended (on behalf of the customer of ALIETC.com services). If for any reason your personal or company information cannot be deleted immediately (in cases where information has been stored in back-up archives), relatable information will be isolated from further processing until complete destruction of the information becomes possible.
• If you believe that the content by any user on the website breaches intellectual property rights or copyright, you can certainly report it.
As a user, you can easily leave us comments, suggestions, and requests for technical support and correspond with our customer service department.
Email us at [email protected]: