Even though, there are so many sources for suppliers of home audio-video accessories
, they tend to be hard to find. If you would like to try to find a great supply chain supplier, here are some tips:
- You can find suppliers of home audio-video accessories in the classified ads in your local newspaper or your online classifieds. Look for "audio-video equipment" at the end of the ad and contact the advertiser to ask for their rates, information about other types of equipment they may carry, or if they have any special offers. If they offer a large enough volume of products, you can usually negotiate for an even better rate.
- If there is no print or online classified ad
available, then look for online auction sites that feature electronic items. There may be sellers who have left their stores and sell off their inventory through an online auction site for a lower price than their usual market price.
- Call companies who make phone jacks
. They may carry all kinds of audio-video equipment. They may have an online store as well. You can contact them directly to ask if they have a cheap line of products for sale.
- In your search for phone jacks, try looking in garage sales, and yard sales, and thrift stores. You may be able to find one that's just short of being sold out and you can pick it up for a discount.
- Check with the local industry associations
in your town for suppliers. Local sellers of audio-video products are often able to negotiate better prices from suppliers. However, they may not be able to provide you with a large volume of items.
- Buying online may be easier, because you can check the prices and ask about stock levels. However, if you do need to purchase some bulk supplies, you may need to drive to the suppliers in person.
- If you don't have any luck finding local sellers, look for sales of products that will help you compare prices. Some online stores sell goods in bundles.
- Take a trip to your local telephone directory
and look for any telephone connection-related product names. If you can't find any locally, you may want to use an online directory like Yahoo or Google.
- When you are shopping for audio-video accessories, you may want to use a price comparison website. Some websites have built-in price comparison tools, which means you can enter the item's name and prices, and see what other products are currently on sale.
- To give yourself an advantage, think about using the Internet
to help you. Rather than driving around town, get on the Internet and look for local suppliers. You may find someone who has an incredible deal and you may be able to negotiate a good price.
With these tips, you should be able to find the perfect sources for any item you're searching for.
Name: Samira H.
Revised Date: 21-06-2020