is a soft dry type of date fruit from Saudi Arabia. It is cultivated in the city of Madinah. It is a delightfully sweet and fruity date with fine texture. Our Ajwa Dates are the 100% Ajwa Dates.
The ajwa dates of Medina, like the dark brown to black skin, also have light to sweet fleshy raisins that are known to Muslims as a sacred date. Ajwa dates
contain most ingredients, e.g. Calcium, sulfur, iron, potassium, phosphorus, manganese, vitamin B6, and other vitamins. Folic acid, protein, sugar, and natural fiber are the most beneficial for mental and physical health and development.
This little black fruit is in its own league. With white lines, it has a distinctive taste and subtle sweetness. Anti-cancer, anti-diabetic, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, cardiotonic, galactog and laxative features are only a few medicinal benefits and healing properties of the "king of Dates".
Extensive research has been done to analyze the impact on many different diseases and health conditions. Useful for pregnancy, fetal development, and breastfeeding, it has been shown to contribute to fetal bone development due to its calcium content. This is especially important during childbirth because it enables the uterine muscles to contract easily for easy delivery. After birth, it helps the mother in producing milk as well as blood. It has recently been discovered that ajwa is not only a herbal remedy for anemia because it increases the level of iron in the blood but also in the production of red blood cells.
It is highly beneficial for the digestive system as it removes toxins from the body. It also acts as a counter to diarrhea and as a laxative to those suffering from constipation. This fruit
has the ability to increase the immune system as well as balance blood sugar. It works on reducing elevated blood pressure along with regulating cholesterol. It is found to be highly effective in countering obesity and curtailing weight gain. Miraculously, it can also increase weight in those struggling to gain weight.
Although many dates improve sexual stability and vitality, ajwa also helps with sexual issues, especially infertility. It promotes the proper flow of urine, which is beneficial for both the kidney and liver. It is an antidote for alcohol poisoning.
FOR SUGAR PATIENTS
Please separate the seeds from the ajwa date (date or palm) instead of soaking them in water for 10 to 15 days. When they are soft, grind them and add a double-blade grinding machine and matte powder. Put this powder in a clean container and take one tablespoon daily without breakfast.
USE FOR EYE DISEASES
Pour ajwa dates water it into a bottle of eye drops. Drop it in both eyes before going to bed at night (two drops) and use dates with food.
Weakness & Disability
Ajwa dates are most beneficial for men and women. If it can be used with milk and honey, it will be the fastest cure for physical weakness. It also improves energy levels in the body.
For lever problems
Ajwa dates are also beneficial for reducing liver problems. Its strongest ingredients are very helpful for natural growth.
In fever, swollen and sexual illness
Ajwa dates are most effective for sore throat, fever and cystitis, inflammation, and sexual illness. It is effective in reducing liver and stomach diseases, too.
For strong bones
As you know, Calcium is compulsory for healthy bones, and Ajwa is full of Calcium and most helpful for strong and healthy bones.
Benefits of Ajwa Dates:
- Dates are considered a natural resource for nutrition. It provides the body with a high percentage of proteins, minerals, and vitamins such as vitamins A, B1, B2, and BB, which are useful for building body tissues and muscles.
- Dates revive bodies! They delay aging elements and provide immunity against brain and body fatigue.
- Dates are easy to digest; they speed up urination, cleanse the kidneys, and are good for the liver.
- Dates are a great appetizer. Dates are a perfect natural breakfast.
- Ajwa Dates also controls your blood pressure and helps your kidneys function better.
- Eating ajwa dates daily can protect you from diseases like atherosclerosis, which is a major factor in most heart attacks and strokes.
- The use of ajwa dates also helps reduce the pain of childbirth. Compared to the healthy foods we eat every day, we get more nutrients and minerals as well as amino acids per serving.
- Ajwa dates also contain a high percentage of carbohydrates, 15 salts and minerals, 14 types of fatty acids, 23 amino acids, six vitamins, and many dietary fibers.
- According to a recent medical survey, it is generally acknowledged that the use of ajwa palm also helps prevent stomach cancer.
- Dates help to calm any feeling of hunger as nutrition is derived from dates. Ajwa dates are one of the most versatile foods that help indigestion.
- It is believed that the use of ajwa palm in your life helps to keep your eyes healthy and prevents night blindness.
- The energy found in the dates of Ajwa helps couples to get pregnant and greatly increase their libido.
- The long history of sports drinks and energy drinks is also a great alternative of ajwa dates to what you find at the gym. Problematic! Gym fans can join the milky branch of the history of basic ajwa, which will give them more strength and muscle repair than any protein shake or sports drink available in the market.
Exportation and Consumer Markets
These dates are mostly eaten in Saudi Arabia and other countries Iran, Iraq , Pakistan, India, etc.
Dates can also be collected and packaged in bulk for the purpose of exporting to the supplier. Some of this product is exported to neighboring Middle Eastern and Asian countries such as India, and even to other remote parts of the world such as Africa, Europe, and the United States. Dates are also provided to Iranian dates suppliers for high demands.
Price Range of Ajwa Dates
Royal Shamsi Ajwa Dates
Ajwa Dates Al-Madina
||Special Ajwa dates Al-Makha
||1 KG Pack
||100% Original Saudi AJWA Dates
||Royal Shamsi Ajwa Dates
||Ajwa Dates - AJWA Dates ( Khajoor )
||1 KG Pack
Read more about Farm Products - Grains, Fruits, etc: https://alietc.com/suppliers/food-agriculture/farm-products-grains-fruits-etc/
Revised Date: 13-07-2020